Annual Executive Medical
Monday to Friday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
P3 Health’s comprehensive annual health assessment includes a number of sophisticated diagnostic tests, all performed on-site. Divided into two days, one involving the cutting-edge medical testing, followed by an in-depth appointment with one of our Functional Medical Doctors, to review your test results and implement a comprehensive, integrative action plan.
ANNUAL MEDICAL EXAMINATION INCLUDES:
- Detailed history and full physical examination;
- Complete blood count; Cholesterol and lipid profile; Urinalysis;
- Comprehensive metabolic Screening;
- ECG (resting electrocardiogram);
- Bio-impedence analysis
- Abdominal ultrasound;
- CardioHealth: carotid artery analysis;
- Any additional tests, as required
- A one-hour comprehensive review with an integrated action plan to follow, approximately one week after all diagnostic testing has been completed.
For more information, please contact P3 Health